The BSCAA – Queensland Division is now accepting submissions for the 2019 AustralianSuper Excellence Awards.
The Excellence Awards showcase individuals and employee focused companies working in the cleaning and security industries in Queensland.
Entries are invited from employers, clients and customers of the cleaning and security industries. Administration support staff also form part of these groupings as they are employed in these industries.
BSCAA Queensland president Mark Nipper said the awards are designed to acknowledge the outstanding contribution and achievements of employers and employees in contract cleaning and security.
“Participating in the BSCAA Awards, through submitting one or more entries, and attending the awards presentation with your staff, is a great way to support our industry and its people.”
This year 20 awards will be presented, including a new category, Commitment to Diversity. Other award categories include:
Category: Individual Awards
- Outstanding Cleaning Operator – Cleaning Industry South East Queensland
- Outstanding Cleaning Operator – Cleaning Industry Regional
- Outstanding Security Operator – Security Industry
- Outstanding Leading Hand/Supervisor – Cleaning Industry
- Outstanding Support Personnel in the Industry – Cleaning Industry 0 – 50 Employees
- Outstanding Support Personnel in the Industry – Cleaning Industry 51+ Employees
- Outstanding Support Personnel in the Security Industry
Category: Manager Awards
- Manager Award – Cleaning Industry
- Manager Award – Security industry
Category: Commitment to Diversity
- Recognition of Commitment to Diversity
Category: Environmental Sustainability Awards
- Eco Warrior Award – Individual
- Environmental Best Practice Award – Company
Category: Supplier Awards
- Recognition of an Outstanding Industry Supplier
Category: Most Valuable Cleaning Team Awards
- Most Valuable Cleaning Team – Cleaning Industry South East Queensland
- Most Valuable Cleaning Team – Cleaning Industry Regional
Category: Long Service Award
- Recognition of Service – Outstanding Individual Contribution to the Industry
Category: Company Awards
- Outstanding Owner/Operator in the Cleaning Industry 0-10 employees
- Outstanding Owner/Operator in the Security Industry 0-10 employees
- Outstanding Company in the Cleaning Industry
- Outstanding Company in the Security Industry – Queensland
The deadline for submissions is Monday 30th September 2019.
A copy of the criteria for each of the Awards and access to the online submission form is available on the BSCAA Queensland website.
Winners and finalists will be announced at the AustralianSuper Excellence Awards cocktail function on Friday 1st November, 2019 at The Marquee, Victoria Park Golf Club, Brisbane.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to INCLEAN’s newsletter.