The shortlisted products for this year’s INCLEAN Innovation Awards have been announced.
Now in its eighth year, the INCLEAN Innovation Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
To be held alongside this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, the awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
More than 20 products have been shortlisted across five categories including Cleaning Agents (Chemicals/Chemical Systems), Equipment (Machines), Paper and Dispensing (Washroom), Services and Technology (IT Software) and Janitorial Items.
Awards judge and national president of the Building Service Contractors Association Kim Puxty said she is looking forward to seeing innovative and progressive products that have improved performance and outcome.
“The cleaning industry is ready for more than just good products; it is hungry for innovative processes that can reduce costs and improve productivity.”
Ted Stark, president and co-owner of US-based Dalco Enterprises, who is also a judge on this year’s panel, said while we often think of innovations as being tangible products or devices, ideas, processes, and methodologies can also be innovative.
“I believe there is, or should be, one other step. An innovation just to be different may not necessarily be valuable. A valuable or useful innovation is one that makes a task, process, or product faster, easier, cheaper, safer, or more effective.”
Winners will be announced on the show floor following the first day (Wednesday 23 October) of the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Congratulations to the following finalists for the INCLEAN Innovation Awards for 2019:
- Enviroplus X Range – Abco Products
- Purehold door handle solutions – Richard Jay
- Smite! Grill Cleaner – The Prof’s Group
- Mira 40 – Cleanstar
- Telescopic Vacuum Pole – Ionic Systems
- SEBO X7 Boost Automatic Upright – SEBO Australia
- Roots Wizard mini floor scrubber – Industrial Brushware
- Kärcher T 9/1 Bp – Kärcher Australia
- Kaivac Dispense & Vac Space Saver – Spillz
- Conquest Scrub50 Robotic Scrubbing Machine – Conquest
- Roboscrub – Hako
- NSS Ride-on battery burnisher – Industrial Brushware
- CS7010 Sweeper and Scrubber/Dryer Combination Machine – Nilfisk
- T7AMR Micro-Rider Floor Scrubber – Tennant Australia
Paper & Dispensing
- Tork PeakServe – Tork
- IntelliLinen Data Management Remote Monitoring System – Diversey
Services & Technology
- FacilityOnline Supplier Portal – Facility ERP
- Hygiena EnSURE Touch – Spillz
- AlorAir SLGR – AlorAir
- Origo 2 Trolley – Oates
- Unger HydroPower Ultra Series – Pall Mall
- WaveBreak – Rubbermaid
- SYR Rapid Response Spill Kit – White Magic
The ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo is free to attend. To register click here.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to INCLEAN’s newsletter.