The INCLEAN Innovation Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
To be held in collaboration with this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo 2018, the INCLEAN Innovation Awards will encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
- Cleaning Agents (Chemicals/Chemical Systems)
- Equipment (Machines)
- Paper and Dispensing (Washroom)
- Services and Technology (IT Software)
- Janitorial Items
- Nominated products must have been released to the Australian market within the last 12 months
- Nominated products and services should be commercially available in the Australian marketplace and comply with all relevant Australian standards and safety requirements
- Products should be ‘evolutionary’ in terms of delivering improved performance; on-site productivity; safety; and/or environmental sustainability
- Entrants need to submit a 300-word product summary, including features and benefits, and a maximum of two high-resolution images by Friday 3 August 2018.
Shortlisted products will be displayed at the INCLEAN Innovation Zone at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo and judged on the first day of the show. Winners will be announced on the show floor following the first day of the expo.
For any enquiries or further information about the INCLEAN Innovation Awards, contact INCLEAN assistant editor Lizzie Hunter on 02 8586 6102 or firstname.lastname@example.org