Future tech, next generation BIoT and AI, emerging digital trends, automated efficiencies, the latest energy saving initiatives in the built environment and state of the art ergonomics will be on show at Total Facilities 2018.
It will bring together professionals and innovative businesses over two days, with a focus on exploring strategies to optimise facility and workplace performance and improve the places in which we work and live.
Australia’s single most important facilities management event and marketplace for FM buyers and suppliers is back for 2018, together with an impressive line-up of speakers, partners and exhibitors.
Renowned experts, academics and thought leaders will share practical insight into the industry’s top challenges and opportunities, and more than 150 brands including Dyson, Schindler Lifts Australia, ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems and CMS Electracom will unveil the latest and most innovative FM products and services on the exhibition floor.
Attendees at this year’s event should expect to see exciting innovations and product launches that will help FMs save and better manage time, money and resources. Metra is set to unveil its new mobile app for remote and mobile management of electronic lockers and New Zealand’s Method Recycling will launch its own line of certified compostable bin liners. Hochiki, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of commercial and industrial fire detection, will also showcase its latest product, FIREscape – Australia’s first extra low voltage intelligent LED emergency lighting system.
Key supporters and partners for this year’s Total Facilities event include:
- CitySwitch – An initiative supporting commercial office tenants to improve office energy and waste efficiency
- GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) – Australia’s trusted ecolabel providing solutions for sustainable consumption and production
- Norman Disney Young – a global engineering consultancy improving the value, reliability and efficiency of the built environment
- CoreNet Global Australia Chapter – The world’s leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) executives
- Karcher – the world’s leading provider of efficient, resource-conserving cleaning systems
- Rentokil Initial – Australia’s largest and most trusted pest controller.
Initial, the world’s leading hygiene company currently managing hygiene risk in over 40 countries is stepping in to sponsor the annual Best Bathroom Facility competition which will be searching the nation for the finest facility in design, innovation and technology.
“FM professionals need to stay ahead of the latest insights, trends and innovations in order to best understand the industry’s challenges and opportunities. We are thrilled to have a great line up of partners and exhibitors already on board for Total Facilities 2018. Once again, it’s set to be one of key events for industry this year,” says Andrew Lawson, Total Facilities Event Manager.
Total Facilities 2018 will be held at the Melbourne Exhibition Convention & Exhibition Centre from April 18-19, 2018.
For more information and to register free for the event visit totalfacilities.com.au