The nomination deadline for the 2018 INCLEAN Innovation Awards has been extended to Friday 3 August.
Those who wish to enter the product awards now have an extra four days to submit their entry.
Held in collaboration with this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, the INCLEAN Innovation Awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
- Cleaning Agents (Chemicals/Chemical Systems)
- Equipment (Machines)
- Paper and Dispensing (Washroom)
- Services and Technology (IT Software)
- Janitorial Items
- Nominated products must have been released to the Australian market within the last 12 months
- Nominated products and services should be commercially available in the Australian marketplace and comply with all relevant Australian standards and safety requirements
- Products should be ‘evolutionary’ in terms of delivering improved performance; on-site productivity; safety; and/or environmental sustainability
- Entrants need to submit a 300-word product summary, including features and benefits, and a maximum of two high-resolution images by Friday 3 August 2018.
Shortlisted entries will be announced on Tuesday 14 August 2018.
Finalists will also have the chance to display nominated product at the INCLEAN Innovation Zone at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Winners will be presented on the show floor following the first day of the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
To enter the 2018 INCLEAN Innovation Awards, click here.