The deadline for nominations for the 2019 INCLEAN Innovation Awards has been extended.
The annual INCLEAN Innovation Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
To be held in collaboration with this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, the INCLEAN Innovation Awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
This year’s award categories are:
- Cleaning Agents (Chemicals/Chemical Systems)
- Equipment (Machines)
- Paper and Dispensing (Washroom)
- Services and Technology (IT Software)
- Janitorial Items
- Nominated products and services should be commercially available in the Australian marketplace and comply with all relevant Australian standards and safety requirements
- Products should be ‘evolutionary’ in terms of delivering improved performance; on-site productivity; safety; and/or environmental sustainability
- Entrants must submit a 200-word product summary, including features and benefits, and a maximum of two high-resolution images.
Finalists will also have the chance to display nominated product at the INCLEAN Innovation Zone at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Winners will be presented on the show floor following the first day of the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Nominations close Thursday, 29 August.
To enter the 2019 INCLEAN Innovation Awards, email INCLEAN’s Lizzie Hunter email@example.com with your 200 word summary and high-resolution images.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to INCLEAN’s newsletter.