A panel of industry experts has named its short-listed 15 entries for the CMS Purus Awards’ final round of the current competition. A total of 60 products were submitted by more than 40 of the exhibitors at CMS 2015 Berlin – Cleaning.Management.Services – to be held 22 to 25 September 2015.
The selected 15 products and services were ‘the most innovative and effective products in the five categories of Machinery, Equipment, Washroom Hygiene, Management Systems and Software and Brand Communication, all of which are also examples of outstanding design quality,’ noted the organiser.
Immediately prior to CMS 2015 a panel will select the winners during a second round of voting. The prestigious awards for good design will be presented at the start of the fair during the opening event of CMS on 22 September. The 15 competition entries that made the final round will be on display at a special show at CMS in Hall 1.2.
The Purus Awards have been presented by Messe Berlin GmbH at CMS since 2005. The CMS Purus Awards are organised in association with the International Design Centre Berlin (IDZ). The media partner is the trade publication ‘rationell reinigen’.
Good design gives manufacturers a competitive edge
‘Design-oriented companies have a distinct competitive edge and benefit from their innovative capabilities, greater customer loyalty and from establishing a long-term positive brand identity.
‘Good design goes hand in hand with new functions, processes and technologies as well as new materials and products and services. Good design places the emphasis on the users, their requirements and habits. It boosts sales of innovative products on the market,’ emphasised the organiser.
The following 15 entries have qualified in five categories for the final round of the CMS Purus Awards 2015:
- Karcher’s MC 130 Adv suction sweeper
- Fimap’s Genie XS scrubber dryer
- Nilfisk’s VP600 commercial vacuum cleaner
- Schneidereit’s EasyMopp washing machine
- Stein & Co’s Sebo 350 Evolution upright vacuum cleaner
- Diversey’s Smart Mix Pro dispensing system
- hollu Systemhygiene’s holluQUID liquid washing system
- Tana Chemie’s Smart-System dispensing and safety system
- Unger’s nLite HydroPower deionisation filter
- Vileda Professional’s UltraSpeed Pro wet flat mopping system
- CWS-boco’s Paradise Air Bar fragrance dispenser
- SCA Hygiene Products’ Tork Image Design dispenser range
Management Systems and Software
- IGEFA Handelsgesellschaft’s icos-Systemfamilie ordering and information system
- Johannes Kiehl’s Kiehl-App product information app
- Karcher’s Restorative cleaning of Aachen cathedral