CleanNZ, New Zealand’s only dedicated trade show for the cleaning and hygiene industry, has confirmed its full speaker lineup for the two-day event’s education program.
Leading local and international cleaning and restoration experts are set to take to the stage throughout the two-day event, which will be held on 9 and 10 May at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland.
- Abbie Reynolds, executive director of Sustainable Business Council
- Francesca Lipscombe, general manager of Environmental Choice New Zealand
- Francie Morgan, infection preventionist nurse specialist, Auckland
- Dr Shankara Amurthalingam and Dinesh Sundararaj, Auckland District Health Board
- Penny Barrett, business development consultant, Careerforce
- Jack Crutzen, director of PRSIMA Facilities Management
- Peter Ralph, sustainability manager, Reclaim Ltd
- Agnes Zsednai, managing director of Woolsafe
- Mark Goldthrope, director of Metrotest
- Larry Carlson, Phoenix Restoration Equipment
- Bridget Gardner, director of Fresh Green Clean
- Dr Greg Whiteley, executive chairman, Whiteley Corporation
Session topics include:
- Beyond green cleaning – sustainability in 2018
- Ecolabel reassurance for cleaning industry customers
- Expectation vs realities of cleaning hospital environments
- How to make the cleaning tender and contract a success
- Differentiating services for sustainability
- Enhancing the leadership and management skills of your team
- To wipe and not to swipe: That is the Contaminating Question
- Unions in the Workplace: Managing the Processes, Challenges & Relationships to Strike a Successful Partnership
- Introducing the Cleaning Activity Levels (CAL): An innovative model for specifying cleaning standards
- Clearing the Air on Filters
- Test and Tag – Making it Work for You
The inaugural Indoor Environmental Health Conference (which has recently added more speakers to its one-day program) will also be held in conjunction with CleanNZ. Facilitated by the Carpet Cleaners Association of NZ (CCANZ) and the Restoration Industry Association (RIA), and sponsored by Cleaning Systems, the one-day educational conference on 10 May will focus on three key contamination topics: methamphetamine, mould and medical waste.
Speakers include Brian Murphy, managing director of EHS and certified occupational hygienist; Paul Pritchard, training manager CSL, MHSPNZ and approved IICRC instructor; and Scott McFadzen, IICRC approved instructor, WLS, RIA.
The CleanNZ trade show will feature a wide range of cleaning technologies, equipment and innovations from the latest autonomous cleaning machines through to virtual reality (VR) and eco-friendly cleaning chemical solutions.
Returning exhibitors to this year’s CleanNZ include Kärcher, Careerforce, Whiteley Corporation, Tennant, Tork Professional Hygiene, Hako, Pacer, Glomesh NZ, Diversey, Nilfisk, Filta Cleaning Products and NZ Cleaning Supplies.
New exhibitors to the show this year include P Lab Cleaning Solutions, Zero Impact, RapidClean, Clorox, Makita, The Restoration Group, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, BE Pressure, Coach8, AlorAir Australia, Megall Industires, R&J Batteries, Metrotest and iChem.
For exhibitor space/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Samantha Ewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8586 6106.