Where: Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle, Western Australia
When: 19 and 20 March 2013
AUSCLEAN WA is much more than simply seminars, workshops and an exhibition. It is a meeting place for the industry – suppliers and distributors; building service contractors; carpet and restoration technicians; and in-house cleaning and hygiene practitioners.
Tuesday 19 March from 4.30pm on the show floor – free for delegates and exhibitors – mingle and socialise with industry colleagues and more than 45 exhibitors from throughout Australia.
Education seminars can still be booked!
• Measurement validation in commercial cleaning – Greg Whitely, Whitely Corporation
• Changing with the times – Stefan Nehez, Pacvac Pty Ltd
• 3 Keys to maximised staff retention, performance and loyalty – Shannon Daniels, Triumphant Property Services
• The Importance of fibre identification – Franco Preo, Carpet Cleaning Association of WA
• Green marketing – the opportunities and risk of getting it wrong – Bridget Gardner, Fresh Green Clean
• Cleaning and maintaining of healthcare Flotex flooring – Murray McDonald, Duplex Cleaning Machines
• New technology for mould inspection and remediation – Kevin White, Mycologia Group
• Creating raving fans through outstanding service – Rueben Taylor, Action Coach
• Reducing operational costs of on-premise laundry equipment – Brian Clark, Equipe Solutions
• Costing an hours labour and its relationship to sham contracting – John Laws, HandL Pty Ltd
• Utilising bio-enaymes in cool room cleaning – Heike Neumeister-Kemp, Mycologia Group
• Understanding your risk – are you cleaning a meth lab? – Charlie Lodge, Jena Dyco International
Delegate registrations from every Australian state and overseas… don’t miss your spot; register now!