The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will host a sustainable packaging workshop alongside the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
The session, Understand the 2025 National Packaging Targets and the move to Sustainable Packaging: The impact on the waste and cleaning industries, will be held on Wednesday, 23 October.
The technical seminar will be designed as an interactive panel discussion so attendees can understand the challenges and changes faced across the entire supply chain.
Expert speakers will include:
- Barry Cosier, sustainability director, Australian Food and Grocery Council;
- Kurt Palmer, director, Australian Industrial Ecology Network (AIEN);
- Keith Chessell FAIP, AIP board member, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO),
- Michael Vandertop, managing director Rhima Australia and;
- Simon Van Leuven MAIP, managing director, Vanden Recycling.
Run in partnership with ISSA and Interpoint Events, the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo is the leading commercial cleaning trade in Australia. This year’s event will take place on 23-24 October 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
Date: Wednesday, 23 October
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Time: 9am – 10.30am
$20 + GST AIP members
$30 +GST non-members
For more information or to register, click here.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to INCLEAN’s newsletter.